THE FRONT RANGE NURSE AIDE TRAINING PROGRAMS
The Front Range Nurse Aide Training Program application process involves 7 basic steps:
1) From this website, select the course you would like to attend;
2) Now download our application form from this website or pick up a copy in person at our training facility;
3) Read the application form carefully, especially the "Program Acceptance Policy and Standards" and the "Refund" policy;
4) Complete this application form in full and sign it;
5) Select a payment option on page 3 of the application form;
6) Mail or hand deliver the signed application form AND the specified payment to our training facility (NOTE: if we are not present when you stop by, then place the application/payment in the APPLICATION LOCK BOX by the front door - Make all checks payable to "Nurse Nancy LLC").
7) Last but not least, the applicant must then start the criminal background check.
ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE POLICY AND STANDARDS
By signing the application form, the applicant acknowledges, attests and verifies that they meet each of the acceptance standards listed on the application form; they have read and understand the refund policy, and, that all information provided on the application form is accurate and truthful.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Front Range Nurse Aide Training Program is in high demand and the number of seats in each class is limited to maintain a strong student-to-instructor ratio. Interested applicants should submit their applications AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because classes tend to fill quickly. Remember, seats are guaranteed on a first come/first paid basis and only applications received WITH the required payment will guarantee a seat (as long as seats are still available). Keep in mind that only 16 to 18 seats are available per class!
We accept applications in person most days between 2:30 to 3:15 P.M. or by pre-arranged appointment (call either 719-648-1020 or 719-314-9978 to schedule an appointment). Yea...we could hire a receptionist to sit there all day and accept applications...but your tuition would then be $1000!
ATTENDANCE, DEFERMENTS, WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS